Lancashire County Council Logo
My location

Your location enables us to provide information about services in your area.

Report it

Report faults on roads, pavements, cycle paths, public right of ways, street and traffic lights or flooding incidents to us.

Faults are a potential risk to the public and property. Contact us directly for any emergency faults.

Before reporting a blocked drain - see our information on how to clear a roadside drain.

Search for a location

Enter the postcode or street name near to the location of the fault.

Recently actioned